6.18.2010

06.18.10- Day 167

26 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Baby: 14 inches, 1.6 pounds- the size of an english hothouse cucumber?!
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yeppers- full force
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: pizza, oatmeal cookies, shakes
What I miss: being able to gorge myself on food (without the breathlessness or indigestion!)
Sleep: Sleeping okay... I wake up multiple times each night to readjust my position, use the bathroom, or just because
Symptoms: breathlessness after a large meal, peeing frequently
Best Moment of the Week: Someone said I was carrying the baby really cutely- a much needed compliment when I feel like a barge these days :).
What I'm Looking Forward to: Another baby shower next weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute and your do cary your baby very cutely! Hope everything is going well for you. Johnny and I are very happy for you both!

Nicole said...

umm you are the cutest baby mama around! love you friend!n

Stephanie said...

i know!! you give me hope that mom's baby-carrying genes have been passed down to us! you look great!