6.02.2010

06.02.10- Day 151


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 24 weeks today
Size of Baby: 12 inches, 1.2 pounds- the size of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yeppers- full force
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: mac and cheese, fresh berries, pad thai
What I miss: being able to run in this beautiful weather
Sleep: sleeping better- I only get up 0-1 times during the night now! However, baby is waking me up a bit early some mornings because he moves around so much!
Symptoms: a little shortness of breath during exercise, thirsty, inability to concentrate for long on non-baby-type things
Best Moment of the Week: actually being able to distinguish where the baby was laying in my belly last night
What I'm Looking Forward to: My shower this week- I've already been spoiled by my aunt this week with some lovely gifts. Having the baby items in the house just makes the whole thing seem more real. People are SO generous- we're blessed!

No comments: