6.27.2010

06.27.10- Day 176

27 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby: 14.5 inches, 2 pounds- the size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Only a few non-maternity things left in my closet :)
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: sweets, pizza
What I miss: laying on my tummy!
Sleep: It depends: sometimes I sleep really well, other times- not so much
Symptoms: indigestion, minor low back pain, peeing every hour (maybe that's an exaggeration)
Best Moment of the Week: A wonderful devotion that my mom-in-law gave at my shower today- it was really thoughtful and special. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful, generous people in our lives. Our son is never going to lack for love!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting the nursery painted- we finally got the office moved into the guest bedroom. We also received the baby bedding at the shower, so I can match it to the paint!

No comments: