7.30.2010

07.30.10- Day 209

Work started on Thursday...

Here are my thoughts:
  • I like my job.
  • I espeically like the beginning of the school year- all the organizing, the anticipation of new students, the possibilities of all the learning.
  • I like my team of PT's/OT's.
  • I am happy that I will be transitioning to part time, but it's hard to give up kiddos.
  • I'm not sure how I'm going to transport equipment to all my schools with my preggo weightlifting restrictions.
  • I still have SO much to learn.
  • I am so excited to have a son and about the timing, but it's hard to think of all the plans for implementing programs, co-planning with teachers, getting things going for students and that I'll be leaving all that for 3 months to someone else who probably does things differently.
  • I only have about 6-10 weeks left before I meet our son, which is really soon!
  • I hope I make it at least 8 more so that I can get everything done before I go on maternity leave!

Glad it's the weekend, but honestly enjoying work now. Maybe it's because I had the summer off and only have 34 days of work before I start a whole new job :).

No comments: