9.06.2010

09.06.10- Day 247

37 weeks Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks

Size of Baby: 19 inches, 6.3 pounds (although an ultrasound on friday said he is closer to 6.5-7 pounds)- the length of a stalk of swiss chard (haha- random)

Total Weight Gain: 32 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes and yes. I'm wearing the same clothes to work every week! Can't wait to start wearing my old clothes again.

Gender: active baby boy

Food Cravings: dairy queen blizzards, hot dogs (though I haven't satisfied this one)

What I miss: not having to worry about my stomach sticking out of clothes :)

Sleep: I am sleeping a lot these days. This weekend I slept about 10-11 hours each night. I guess I'm saving up for when I have to feed baby 4 times every night!

Symptoms: hot flashes, swelling in my feet and hands

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing baby again on an ultrasound and finding out that he is perfectly healthy so far. (We had a small scare that my amniotic fluid might be low and I might have to be induced.)

What I'm Looking Forward to: Meeting my little baby boy- I'm starting to really get excited to see what he is like!


The start of our minor kitchen remodel!
Old washer/dryer/portable dishwasher

After the new washer/dryer! We're hoping to put in a new dishwasher in the cabinets by the sink. We also want to put in new countertops. Either way, we can now wash so many more clothes and it looks nicer!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love the new washer/dryer :) Can't wait to see it! I think I'm ready to meet little baby Hunt :)