9.09.2010

09.09.10- Day 250

38 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of Baby: 19.5 inches, 6.8 pounds- the length of a leek (i'll be glad when my baby is classified as a baby and not a fruit or veggie!)
Total Weight Gain: 34 pounds
Maternity Clothes: It's getting harder and harder to find clothes for work. Good thing I only have 1 more week!
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: grape nuts, sweets
What I miss: being able to slump
Sleep: Sleep is good, no problem here- only peeing about 1x each night
Symptoms: swelling in hands and feet, thoracic/rib pain
Best Moment of the Week: finally starting to feel ready to have the baby! The midwife says that the baby's head is engaged- so that's good!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Just waiting now to go through the biggest physical challenge of my life and meet the biggest blessing of my life...

1 comment:

Lara said...

Susan, I'm so excited for you to have your baby! I can't believe you have a baby boy inside you! I love looking at your pictures...you look awesome! It's still a little surreal to see you with a big belly.
Hope all goes great with the delivery!