9.19.2010

09.19.10- Day 260

Sleepless nights...

So, it's 3:45 a.m. and I'm up. I hate to complain, but seriously- it's the 8th day in a row I haven't been able to sleep and I'm starting to get a little irritated. It's mostly because of a cold I got last weekend that won't go away, but having to pee a lot doesn't help the situation either. And tonight for some reason my brain won't turn off. Guess what it is thinking about- stupid political ad campaigns! I don't even care about politics and my brain keeps thinking about Michael Bennett and Ken Buck and why both of them have simmultaneously destroyed the economy and fixed it at the same time. You know you're overly tired when that starts happening :). Plus, I've been on Sudafed everyday for the last week and I'm starting to worry that I'm poisoning my baby with it (it is on the safe list, but there's got to be a limit- right?) Is it too much to ask for good sleep the week before my baby arrives? I know it will be a hopeless cause at that point. Anyway, thanks for reading my pity party. I really shouldn't complain considering that up til now I've had excellent sleep. I'm just so jealous about my sleep normally that this is a huge adjustment. Maybe it's just getting me ready for the baby- who by the way better decide to make his entrance soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahh!!! I hate those kind of nights! You should have invited me to join you at your party. Seriously. Praying for good sleep for you all the way to Baby H's birth!

Crystal said...

Susan! I am praying that you have an angel baby and sleep won't be a major issue. And of course you know that God provides strength even when you have had terrible sleep and you don't know how you're gonna make it through the day. God bless you and that baby in your belly!