9.20.2010

09.20.10- Day 261

39 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 weeks
Size of Baby: 20 inches, 7 pounds- the size of a mini-watermelon (yikes!)
Total Weight Gain: 35 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not too many tops still fitting well, I'll be so glad to start having more clothing options again!
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: pizza
What I miss: not being bloated/swollen, wearing my wedding rings
Sleep: yikes- for the past week it has been awful- mainly due to a cold. Last night I finally slept a little better (it's really sad when only waking up about 4 times in the night is considered good sleep!)
Symptoms: swelling in hands, feet, face (I don't have high blood pressure though- don't worry)
Best Moment of the Week: finishing work! I am now officially on maternity leave!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Just waiting now to go through the biggest physical challenge of my life and meet the biggest blessing of my life...

Since going on maternity leave, Alan and I have been trying to live up our last few days together as a 2 person family. We went out to eat and watched a movie on Friday night, went to a wedding in the Springs on Saturday, had a few people over to watch the Bronco's game on Sunday, and we drove up to the mountains to look at the changing aspens today!


Alan and I on our outing to see the aspens change...

No comments: