9.22.2010

09.22.10- Day 263

Wellll....
I guess I'm going to officially birth an overdue baby (today was the due date). Little Hunt doesn't seem in any hurry to make an entrance. His mama on the other hand... Actually, I'm a pretty comfortable pregnant lady overall. I'm feeling SO much better since I've gotten over this cold. I was really swollen (I still am somewhat) and tired and gross feeling last week. I'm very thankful that baby didn't decide to come then. Hopefully tomorrow night or Friday will welcome baby into the world since I'm planning on getting my membranes stripped at my appointment in the afternoon. I guess I better make sure everything is ready to go tomorrow morning! Here's to an only slightly overdue baby!

1 comment:

Rose Starr said...

I had my membranes stripped with our #3...it was SO PAINFUL! Then I made the mistake of walking a bunch the rest of the day. well, I did go into labor but it stalled in the evening and I was exhausted so I had an epidural and thankfully Emmaline was born without much fanfare early the next morning after I got some zzzzs. Praying for your labor and delivery to go well!!!! I've had em fast and slow, with and without pain meds...they are utterly amazing and wonderful. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!