11.10.2011

Day 314- Coloring

Caleb is growing up!  We had "art time" today and colored on some paper.  I know he gets art time at school because he comes home with a ton of crafts every week, but we haven't done much at home so far.  I need to run to the Dollar Tree and pick up some coloring books, construction paper, and crayons/markers.  He loved it, though most of the scribbles are mine :).  His hands aren't quite strong enough to make very dark marks.  I'm LOVING my days off lately.  Caleb is just getting too cute for words.  He did have one of his first acts of defiance today though.  He stuck a pen in his ear and I scolded him.  He looked straight at me, walked into the kitchen (so he thought I couldn't see him), and stuck it in his ear again.  Bye, bye pen!  Oh man, I have so much to learn in the way of discipline and teaching right from wrong!   Here are some pics from this morning!
My baby is growing up!
He's so excited to show his "colors"
Beautiful baby smile :)
Love this kid!

No comments: