11.16.2011

Day 320- Bronco's Game!

We went to the Bronco's/Chief's game this past Sunday!  I have a growing love of football, since marrying my husband 5 years ago.  I now can name all the pro teams (or I think I could come close) and quite a few players.  I still get confused frequently and forget things, but I sometimes even turn a game on at home when Alan isn't there.  Needless to say, I was so excited to have this outing with friends.  Many thanks to Bethany, her mom, and her sister for babysitting Caleb!  Plus, the Broncos won!!!!
The crew
Me and my football connoisseur
Our view for half the game.  Gotta love completely drunk Chief's fans.
Love the view of the stadium!  Just isn't the same at home!
 Thankfuls...
346. enjoying a BEAUTIFUL fall Sunday at the Bronco's game
347. the things God is teaching me about contentment and peace
348. the joy of watching my son grow
349. Thanksgiving is next week!
350. watching the sunset out the window at the pool on workdays

No comments: