11.21.2011

Day 325- My first couponing attempt

Okay, so I thought I would document my first, small, feeble attempt at couponing.

I found a link on one of the websites I look at (can't remember which one or I would credit them, sorry!) for a money-maker on this Cranberry Naturals Juice at Hy-Vee.  The coupon is still available at facebook on the Hy-Vee page.  You just have to "like" Hy-Vee, then you can print 2 per account by hitting the back button.  The coupon is for $2 off 1 bottle of Cranberry Naturals, which are on sale at Hy-Vee for $1.77.  Theoretically, you should make $0.23 off each bottle.  However, when I actually got to the store, the register would only ring up the coupon for $1.77.  I'm not sure if that's because it was kind of like a store coupon, since it was a deal between Hy-Vee and Old Orchard, or because the lady doing the register didn't really understand the way it was supposed to work.  Oh well.  I guess I need to read the coupon policy at Hy-Vee before I go again for a money-maker.  I won't complain, however, because I got 4 bottles of this juice for free!

No comments: