5.26.2009

5.24.09- Day 7



We had a nice Sunday. It rained for most of the weekend, so we didn't get to go on our belated Mother's Day picnic, but we did get to celebrate Mother's Day with all of the children. I love my mother dearly. She is truly an incredible woman. I hope I can be half the mother and woman she is someday.

The house is pretty much corgi-fied (as in 3 Corgis now live there). Pumkin (aka prunkie) rolled in her poop (that's what happens when a dog grows up in a puppy mill) and had to be washed. It's times like this that I am glad that I have no ownership on the Corgis. This is a pic of Stacy (holding Tiggy) and Steph cleaning Pumpkin in a tub. She's all clean now (but not for long!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that picture could have been so much worse. thank you.

and one day you will be converted to the corgi-clan. we'll just have to hypnotize alan first.

Stephanie said...

ps... she did it again today.