5.30.2009

5.30.09- Day 13





Dorks and Dips- YAY! These are pictures from Allie and Lauren's Dorks and Dips party. Everyone was suppose to dress like a dork and bring some type of dip to eat. It was fun. It reminded me of Late Skate in college.

Speaking of college, I also went to the Denver JBU alumus lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory with Sarah and Nicole. Free food and fun info about JBU. It was kinda fun to watch the video about the school and see new projects they are working on. I saw pics of the renovated caf- IT IS CRAZY!!! It didn't even look like the caf anymore. I could imagine all the other things, but I've got to go back just to see the caf!!! haha.

One thing I didn't do today was study. For some reason it keeps getting pushed down to the bottom of my to do list. Hmmmm. I'll try better tomorrow.

No comments: