5.27.2009

5.26.09- Day 9



Okay, so Nigel looks really weird in this picture. But after 5 days of so many Corgis, I was very happy to see my own pooch when I got home. After arriving home an hour and a half late (due to weight restrictions on the plane I was suppose to fly on), I went to Noodles for small group Girls' Night. It was fun. We just chatted and ate good food. We were going to go on a walk afterwards, but everyone was really tired. Lindsey took me home, which was really nice. After getting home, I just posted the pictures on the blog, played on our new computer (props to Eric for building it for us!!!), and then went to bed. (Alan was at work) I had such a nice time with my family and now I am getting ready for more visiting! Paul and Bethany are coming Wednesday night!

No comments: