5.30.2009

5.28.09- Day 11




Today I hung out with Paul and Bethany because they were in town to congratulate Jason Shelton on his recent engagement. They wonderfully stayed with us in Denver for a few days. This picture is of hanging out at Allie's house with her recent fiance- Matthew. It was fun just to all be together and laugh like old times.

*Side note: we found out we have new neighbors! A younger couple. We don't know much about them, but are excited to get to know them. (actually it is a father and daughter right Bethany? haha)

Also of importance: I GOT A JOB OFFER TODAY!!!!! Yay. School District 27J offered me a job as a PT the day after my interview. The only problem is that they need to know by Tuesday at noon what my decision is. I have 2 more interviews between now and then. One with the JFK Partners PT Fellowship and one with Aurora Public Schools. I don't know what to do!!! Think about me as I decide where to start my career.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

no surprise on your job offer!! :) congrats!