5.26.2009

5.25.09- Day 8



I love La Huerta. This was where I chose to eat for my taste of Russellville while I was in town. They have amazing chips and salsa, amazing service, and they can carry at least 10 plates on one arm. Incredible. Plus, it's cheap and reminds me of the good old days in Russvegas- like when the electricity went out at school and we got out before lunch because they couldn't make lunch in the cafeteria. We went to La Huerta's that day. Or the many other times I have eaten there with my family or old friends. I got my usual. #10 is definitely a classic- 2 tacos, beans, and rice. Yummy! (I think I have only gotten 2 different things there- a chicken taco salad and a #10.)

Also of note today... my Aunt Karen flew back to Austin. I really enjoyed visiting with her. It felt like old times- so natural. We just have to decide where to move now so that we can all be together again! I love her a ton!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

delicious. we at least know it's the best mexican in colorado, louisiana, and arkansas! it's charlie's favorite, too.

it was so fun seeing you! get ready to do some calligraphy next week!