1.31.2010

01.30.10 - 01.31.10- Days 30 and 31

Good Saturday...
Lazy morning with Alan, working out at Body Flow with Nicole, eating brunch at Snooze (specialty breakfast restaurant) with Sarah and Nicole, cleaning the house, making enchiladas, dinner with Sarah, games with Andy, Sarah, Nicole, and Eric!

Sarah, Nicole, and I at Snooze after working out- some of the best pancakes I've ever had! Andy and Alan shredding our hand and foot score (because we BEAT them SO BAD!)
Sarah and I- the victorious winners!
Sunday- Woke up early and had a lazy, good morning chatting with my mom and reading. I love lazy mornings. It makes me want to get up early everyday- somehow I'm not sure that will happen tomorrow morning :). Church was good. Our pastor did an excellent job talking about community and how essential it is to the Christian life. I kind of wasted the afternoon, but it was nice and lazy with a small nap thrown in. Alan and I went on a quick grocery restocking/Subway trip when he woke up. Now, I'm watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and listening to my phone beep "low battery" at me. I'm trying to get motivated to do some research for a presentation I'm doing at our inservice day this Thursday. As a side note... I can't believe that it's already February tomorrow! Crazy. Life goes by so quickly!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

umm... I may hate you. And you know why.

Good thing I actually love you.