7.06.2010

07.06.10- Day 185

28 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby: 15 inches, 2.5 pounds- the size of a head of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Only a few non-maternity things left in my closet :)
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: sweets, mac and cheese, hummus
What I miss: being able to run errands all day without having to slow down
Sleep: sleeping fine- mostly just wake up because the sun rises at 5:30 a.m.!
Symptoms: indigestion, rapid heart rate with static sitting or standing (accompanied by feeling like I'm going to pass out), teary-ness (for no reason)
Best Moment of the Week: laying on the couch with my husband with his hands on my tummy, as we both feel the baby move
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting the nursery painted- thanks for the suggestions! I purchased VOC free primer, so hopefully a first coat of paint will go up soon!

1 comment:

TRANG said...

Congratulations Susan!!! How exciting to get the nursery put together. You are so cute with your baby bump!