7.20.2010

30 weeks!

30 weeks
Alan thought I should take a pic with my tummy showing...

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of Baby: 15.7 inches, 3 pounds- the size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Of course- what's scary now is that I have to start thinking about nursing clothes- anybody have good suggestions?
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: butterfingers, cheese, pad thai
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and jogging
Sleep: still sleeping well, I'm sleeping almost through the night every night
Symptoms: a little indigestion, a little thoracic/rib pain, a little tiredness
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the basics of the nursery set up! Thanks to Mom, Dad, and Alan for their help!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Our babymoon to the Redwood National Forrest this weekend! Last big trip as a family of 2!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh phew it's not a suit ;) As AD taught us... you can never be to sure (that's for Al!).

Unknown said...

I never got any "nursing" clothes. I did get really good nursing bras...so worth it! I just wore clothes that were easy access (you know what I mean....button down shirts, comfy shirts to pull up, etc.) and any comfortable clothing. You're tummy is so cute! I'm glad your still sleeping well!

crystal said...

you look great!!! i can't wait for baby hunt to come out! my recommendation is to get some stretchy camisoles or tanks that you can wear under regular shirts so that when you pull your shirt up, you can pull the top of the cami/tank down and keep your belly and back covered while nursing.

in addition, this tank is great for nursing because it has a bra built in (not just a thin elastic shelf)....

http://www.bravadodesigns.com/product.asp?ID=18&area=US