7.20.2010

07.20.10- Day 199

Here's some pictures from last week when we had visitors. Unfortunately, my camera wasn't used for any of the pics with Megs, so I'll have to get them from someone else.

Here Alan and I are at the Dorks and Dips party. Yes, I think we both did pretty well- very dorky. Eric and Nicole in their dorky outfits.
Alan added to his dorkiness by actually competing in a necklace winning game by trying to get people to say the word, "no." He probably could have won the competition, but he got tired of wearing the necklaces towards the end of the night and gave them to JB, who promptly lost them to someone else :).
We went to Garden of the Gods on Tuesday with Mom, Dad, Ella, and Aunt Ann. It was very HOT, but also beautiful!





PS- #1: Amazingly I my black shirt makes me not really look pregnant. #2: I'm starting to get anxious about the whole childbirth/taking care of baby thing. #3: I can't believe that summer is almost over- I start work in a week and a couple days!

3 comments:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

My sister-in-law who just had a baby in January gave me a book recommendation about baby care. I haven't read it yet, I'm planning on waiting until closer to the time of the birth because I'm sure I will forget everything before then!! The name of the book is "Moms on Call" and they also have a website. I ordered the book from Amazon. You look great and I'm glad you are doing well! It's getting so close for y'all!!

Nicole said...

First of all, you are going to be an amazing mom and child-deliverer :)And you'll be my role model :) And when you need a break I'll sing to baby H.

Second, Eric is a way cooler dork than me. I did manage to pull off the dorky, frumpy look quite well... maybe too well :)

Unknown said...

Don't be anxious! It all comes naturally and I am positive you will be a wonderful mother! Are you planning to have a natural birth? Don't worry about that either. It seriously is amazing and such a cool experience to have! You look beautiful by the way!