7.21.2010

07.21.10- Day 200

Well... I'll likely be absent for a few days again because Alan and I are heading to California to see the Redwoods! We are so excited for our "babymoon." It may not be Europe like we planned, but it's a place both of us have wanted to visit for a long time!

On another note: I thought I would share that I will be working part time next year! It is amazing how God can change hearts and systems and make things possible that are considered impossible. I was told by everyone I work with: PT's, OT's, Sped teachers, etc. that no one was allowed to work part time at APS. In fact, many professionals have had to move to other districts in the past if they wanted to go part time. Well, Alan and I prayed about it and decided during the last week of school that I should go ahead and just ask my boss if there was any possibility of going part time. No harm in asking, right? My boss is new and it turned out that she wasn't sure if there was a possibility, but she said that she totally understood where I was coming from and that she would try to get me a part time position. To make a long story short, detail after detail fell into place and I will even get to keep my benefits!!! Thank you, Jesus, for your blessings to us! I just think having a few extra days a week with my son, but being able to continue to develop as a professional will be perfect!

1 comment:

crystal said...

ah, i am so happy for you!