Here are my thoughts:
- I like my job.
- I espeically like the beginning of the school year- all the organizing, the anticipation of new students, the possibilities of all the learning.
- I like my team of PT's/OT's.
- I am happy that I will be transitioning to part time, but it's hard to give up kiddos.
- I'm not sure how I'm going to transport equipment to all my schools with my preggo weightlifting restrictions.
- I still have SO much to learn.
- I am so excited to have a son and about the timing, but it's hard to think of all the plans for implementing programs, co-planning with teachers, getting things going for students and that I'll be leaving all that for 3 months to someone else who probably does things differently.
- I only have about 6-10 weeks left before I meet our son, which is really soon!
- I hope I make it at least 8 more so that I can get everything done before I go on maternity leave!
Glad it's the weekend, but honestly enjoying work now. Maybe it's because I had the summer off and only have 34 days of work before I start a whole new job :).