10.02.2011

Day 275- ABC's of me

ABC's of ME!
My friend, Sarah, tagged me a long time ago to do this meme!  I think I did one earlier this year, but I guess I'll do one again!

So here we go:
{a} age: 27
{b} bed size: king, love it!
{c} chore you hate: well... Most, but I really hate mopping and putting away clothes
{d} dogs: we used to have Nigel, but he lives with his "grandparents" now, since we didn't want to move with him (he is one spoiled pup now living on the farm!)
{e} essential start to your day: 9 hours of sleep (ha) and a hot shower
{f} favorite color: green
{g} gold or silver: Silver
{h} height: 5'7"
{i} instruments you play: used to play the flute and guitar, not so much anymore
{j} job title: Pediatric Physical Therapist
{k} kids: Caleb David, born 9/26/2010
{l} live: Prairie Village, KS
{m} main article of clothing: athletic clothes for work, jeans at home
{n} nicknames: Susie, Suse, Susie boosie, Bookie
{o} overnight hospital stays: dehydration as a baby, Caleb's birth @ 26
{p} pet peeve: hmmm... people who are intentionally mean
{q} quote: "The way we live our days is the way we live our lives."
{r} righty or lefty: righty
{s} siblings: Stephanie (25), Stacy (20)
{t} time you wake up: around 7 most days
{u} university attended: John Brown University for undergrad and Regis University for grad
{v} vegetables you dislike: like most, not super fond of raw onions or brussel sprouts
{w} what makes you run late: sleeping too long
{x} x-rays: dental
{y} yummy food: anything chocolate
{z} zoo animal: love the monkeys and polar bears

I tag Stephanie, Crystal, and Krista

No comments: