10.31.2011

Day 304- Monday Meditation

Meeting with the President every morning

"Come to Me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, and receive my richest blessing. Marvel at the wonder of communing with the Creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain an audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty.
Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to meet Me face to Face with no need of protocol or priests. I, the King of kings, am your constant Companion."
Sarah Young

Though I may never meet the President of the United States or the Prime Minister of Great Britain or any other major world leader, I do get to speak with the King of kings every day. It may sound "corny" to say this, but only because it has been said so many times. Christianity speaks the amazing truth that although we don't deserve it, by grace, GOD comes to dwell with us and within us if we invite him into our lives.

No comments: