10.14.2011

Day 287- Favs of the Week

Favs of the week include:
Sleepytime Vanilla
Love this tea! It's a yummy spin on the "classic" sleepy-time tea. I don't know what it is about fall, but a cup of tea before bed does a body good.

Neti Pot
I used to be a skeptic because I couldn't get the water to run through my nose. Come to find out it's because my sinuses were so clogged it couldn't get through! tmi? Since I was sick last week and have been fighting drainage and sinus-yuck since, I have been trying to neti-pot 1-2 times each day. I feel SO much better afterwards. Yes, it's a weird sensation, but I totally recommend it. I even watched a video on WedMD called, "The Truth about Neti-Pots." I was sure they would bash neti-pots and say they only had a placebo-effect. But no, they basically said neti-pots are amazing and have even been shown to be as effective as antibiotics in some studies! Thankfuls...
336. having lattes with mamas and babies yesterday morning
337. a MOPS mom playdate
338. Caleb can down sign "all done"
339. finally having groceries again
340. finally mopping the kitchen and foyer
341. finally having clean laundry again (sensing a theme?!)
342. Grandma Hunt is coming today
343. it's almost the weekend
344. a groupon for My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
345. my fall wreath

1 comment:

The Meltons said...

I used to think the Neti Pot was so gross, and now I recommend it to everyone I know. It is a life saver for sure.