10.08.2011

Day 281- Jackson Paul Shelton!

Welcome to the world, Jackson Paul Shelton! I hope the Sheltons don't mind me posting a couple of pics, but I'm so excited for this little guy to be here! He's gonna have some great parents and a great little friend named Caleb! I'm so happy that both mom and baby are healthy!


It just brings back so many memories of about a year ago when Caleb entered the world! He was so little (though still over a pound bigger than Jackson!)

Oh those lovely Billi-lights

He was so precious and gets cuter by the day! By the way, he can do the motions to Wheels on the Bus! We've got to get it on video!

Thankfuls...
321. That all 3 Sheltons are healthy!
322. To have a dear friend enter the world of motherhood with me!
323. To be feeling much better
324. For the weekend
325. To get to hold baby Jackson this morning
326. For the sentiment that I do, in fact, want to have another baby (eventually)
327. That I only have a couple of notes to write this weekend
328. For brunch at First Watch after our hospital visit
329. Family time at the park
330. Bear Creek soup mix

No comments: