3.02.2010

03.02.10- Day 61

So, although I can still wear all my clothes, I guess this picture shows that I have a little baby bump (or perhaps it's still baby bloat.) I think it's my baby's rapidly growing brain that's taking up extra room in there! (ps- steph- hopefully this picture is adequate for you- haha).

10 weeks In other news:
During girls' accountability night every Tuesday, we talk about physical, spiritual, and life goals that we have each month. This month my goals are:
Physical- work out 4 times each week
Spiritual- read my Bible each night using my Guide to Prayer devo with the focus of getting my heart ready for Easter
Life- check out The New Square Foot Garden from the library and make plans to start my garden in April/May!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

much better!
yay!
(and charlie may have a square foot gardening book if you want it...?)