3.25.2010

03.25.10- Day 84

Snow Day and Preggo pics!

Yesterday was a lovely snow day, but we did have one casualty- a huge limb from our yard. We ended up getting about 11 inches of really wet, heavy snow and it was just too much for our poor tree. Oh well, it gives us good excuse to get our trees trimmed! In the evening I went over to Sarah and Carissa's for dinner and hang out time while Alan was at youth group. I love sitting by the fire and chatting with friends!

Also, here are 13 week pregnancy pics! We went to our 2nd appointment today (the first at the midwifery clinic). We heard little baby's heart beat and my uterus is now peaking out about 2 inches about my pelvic bones. (This means I should start showing more soon!) Also, they are sending us in for a more official ultrasound next week to confirm the baby's age! I'm excited to see the baby again- hopefully it will have a little more definition than the little blob pictures from before.

I went to yoga tonight and Sarah joined me. She actually liked it! I was hoping she would because I love it so much. Whenever I go, I just feel so rejuvenated and relaxed afterwards. Plus, it's so good for your strength and posture.

No comments: