3.16.2010

03.16.10- Day 76

Here are pics of this past weekend (thanks to Sarah). There was also a picture of us at Starbucks before church on Sunday, but I think it was vetoed due to the odd pinkish hue of the picture. Did I mention that I love these people?

In other news... I ran for the first time since becoming pregnant today! I felt really good. It was maybe more of a run/walk because my heart rate kept going too high, but it felt SO good. I'm not sure why I didn't run at first. I felt very fragile for some reason in the first few weeks, then I was just really tired and the thought of running was not appealing. The beautiful sunshine and nice weather have brought back my motivation I guess. We also had girls' night to do accountability/watch the biggest loser. My preggo brain was at it again because I thought I was hosting tonight, made dinner, cleaned the house, etc, then found out Nicole was hosting. Oh well. Clean house and leftover gnocchi is okay with me! Last thought- I picked up a nice large pot (like for plants) on the side of the road today! Pots normally cost more than $20, so I was really happy, even if there was a nasty old, dead plant inside. It is getting a coat of spray paint, then it will house herbs or cherry tomatoes over the summer!

1 comment:

amanda said...

aw, beautiful pictures of such beautiful people! glad you three were able to venture over to KS, sounds like you all had a wonderful time together.