3.22.2010

03.22.10- Day 82

These pictures are a little late, but Alan and I had a fantastic date night for our fourth anniversary! It's hard to believe that it's the last one with just the two of us :). We braved the windy/cold weather to go downtown to the Old Spaghetti Factory. Afterwards, Alan braved the cold again to get us Coldstone icecream- yum! It was a lovely evening of visiting and enjoying each other's company. Babe- I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you! You bring so much joy, laughter, and fun to my life. I respect your work ethic, considerateness, and curiousity and hope that you rub off on me over the years. Plus, in your own words, you're awesome! haha.

Alan and I posing before the date Another shot

This pic is from Friday afternoon when the snow really started coming down (only hours too late to cancel school- how sad!) It was beautiful! We probably got about 6-7 inches. The lovely thing is that it all melted away in 2 days. I love spring snow.

I'm praying again for a snow day this week :). It was amazingly beautiful today, but it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow through Wednesday night! Keep your fingers crossed.

Side note: I'm extremely impressed that Grace, a girl in our church, came today to our life group one week after having her baby! She looked awesome and seemed to have so much energy. Her mom is in town helping her with the baby since her husband is a resident working 6am to 9pm everyday this month! She's such a trouper. I can't wait to get together with her and find out all of her secrets! I hope that I get out and about that soon after having our little one!

No comments: