3.10.2010

03.10.10- Day 70

Several thoughts (in no particular order):

1. I'm losing my mind. I searched for my purse and keys for 30 minutes this morning, only to find them when I got home from work sitting behind my workout bag that I looked in at least 8 times.

2. I'm having crazy baby dreams. Last night I dreamed that I forgot to feed my baby for two days after I gave birth. It was a bad dream.

3. I think?! I fixed my cuboid syndrome myself tonight. For those of you who don't know, I gave myself cuboid syndrome (pain on the outside of my foot) from going on a long walk with flip-flops on Saturday. It's been killing me ever since. Suffice to say, I think (hopefully) that I mobilized it (the bone that is bothering me) back into place by standing on a bone shaped pen (ironic- huh?). Sorry, just ignore if its too medical.

4. I love Chipotle's vegetarian bowl.

5. Sin is an interesting thing. Why does it seem to affect those in ministry and those with so much potential so often? I think I know the answer, but still- I'm in shock. It's not anyone I really know, just sin affecting a family that I blogstalk. It's still tragic though. I'll be very happy one of these days when all that is wrong in the world is redeemed and turned right and we humans stop making stupid choices and see the truth clearly.

6. Maybe we're going to Ecuador for vacation this summer (instead of the DR instead of the cruise instead of Europe). Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but we've had a hard time deciding on an appropriate "babymoon" since we found out we're expecting. We don't want to be risky or break the bank, but we do want to go exotic and international. hmmm....

No comments: