7.11.2011

Day 192- Monday Meditation

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love."--1 John 4:18

"The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?" --Psalm 27:1

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." --Isaiah 41:10

Forgive me, Lord, for the many fears in my life. Fears of inadequacy, the future, provision, reputation, abilities... I know that you have conquered the world with your love, justice, and power. Nothing can seperate me from you. Teach me what is truly important and how I can bring your kingdom's restoration to those around me. Give me peace and obedience and assurance when I am afraid. Give me hope and truth and power to overcome my fears.

No comments: