7.23.2011

Day 204- Saturdays...

I am thankful for today because:
51. Caleb started scrunching his nose and it's WAY cute
52. I got to relax a little
53. The guest bed is FINALLY made again- been procrastinating that one a while
54. Had dinner with good friends
55. Watched a movie with the hubby
56. Read for a few hours at Starbucks last night
57. Al only has 1 week left in his first semester of school
58. the beautiful desk set that Al's grandma gave us
59. that my new work swimsuit was finally found- Fed Ex delivered it to the wrong place- my Lycra one was getting a little indecent
60. that my boss liked an eval that I wrote and that I had a co-worker send me an encouraging email

Coming soon... updated Diaper review. Watch out people. Perhaps I should just switch to cloth, then I wouldn't have to worry about all this.

Also coming soon... reflections on finally starting to feel like a mom (or at least function as a girl disguised as a mom)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you're a great mom! and -very- adult-like.