7.15.2011

Day 196- Favs of the Week

2 Favs of the week this week:

Pajamas by babyGap...
Caleb currently wears the 18 mo size. SO cute! I also like Children's Place for pajamas. Caleb is probably 12 mo in their footy pajamas, but I have him in 18 mo to extend the pajama life. I found some on sale for $5 each with free shipping. I got him the camo one shown below, as well as one with monsters on it. I love that they zip and have little "stickies" on the bottom of the feet, so Caleb can walk and stand in them.






Homeade ice-cream!
Al and I have had this ice-cream maker for 5 years (got it as a wedding present) and still haven't used it... til last night. I made vanilla cookie dough. It was pretty good, but left a pretty filmy aftertaste. I tried doing it the non-cooking way, which is really fast (about 30 min start to finish). But... I think I'll try the other way next time, just to see if it makes a big difference in texture or taste. Any homeade ice-cream tips would be welcomed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: