8.13.2009

8.13.09- Day 87


Not too busy at work today. I did get a lot done though. I made it to visit with the last few teachers and pretty much have my schedule tentatively set for next week. I have plenty to do tomorrow though!

This evening... I got to hang out with Alan for a while. We watched the second episode of Jericho- a series about a little town in KS that is spared while much of the US is hit by Atomic bombs. Sounds cheesy, but I think we are hooked. We're watching it on Netflix. We made a yummy steak salad for dinner with some leftover steak when Alan grilled out the other night.

After Alan left, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to return my hairy ball that was totally deflated (oh pediatric therapy equipment). It was really sad. At least I got my money back. I saw some at Target later that looked better. I decided to go to Target to get my groceries instead of driving all the way to walmart. Of course, I forgot my list! I actually did a good job, but forgot the Northern beans AGAIN! No white chicken chili for a few more days! Oh, in place of the Northern beans I got some cute new shoes that were on sale (see pic).

After I got home, I tidied for a while (much needed.) Then, sat down to watch Private Practice (overly dramatic, but dealing with big issues as usual). And... I watched the news for the first time in months. Yay for having a job and not homework!

No comments: