8.26.2009

8.26.09- Day 100!!!


First of all, I have reached Day 100!!!! Wow, this year is flying by. We are almost 1/3 of the way through the year since I started my blog in May. There have been many life changes. I graduated from PT school and started working. My sister got married. Stacy started college. My parents are now empty-nesters. Allie moved to Texas to spend time with Matthew. We travelled to China and got to know Megan's life there. Some things have been constant. Al is still working his job in the ICU and we are still doing mini projects on our house. We're still in Finiancial Peace University (which ends this Sunday). Our church and small group are the same. Life is interesting. It is dynamic and constant at the same time.
On another tangent... I have my husband back (well for tonight and then again on Friday til next Thursday!) Boy, I'm sure glad I got married because I'm not cut out to be single. I'm not sure if I got weak when I got married or if I was just made to be with Al. I can't seem to make decisions, I get lonely, and well, I just plain miss him when he is gone for so many days straight (and seeing him for 1 waking hour per day just doesn't cut it). Anyways, we went out to eat tonight and watched a movie (The Waitress). The pic is of our feet propped up on our computer chair while we watched the movie. It mainly just reminds me that we were together. I enjoyed watching the Waitress, but it kept making me cringe because pretty much every couple in the movie was unhappy and having an affair, but the movie made you want them to do it because their situations were so bad. Then, at the end the main character has a baby and somehow it solves everyone's problems, which for some reason I just don't think is true. I don't understand why sometimes movies can't just have morals and be real. Is that too much to ask for?
Better get to bed because I have my first IEP staffing tomorrow morning bright and early! Go PT!

No comments: