8.23.2009

8.23.09- Day 97


Oh dear. The recycling is overflowing... again. Unfortunately, the city of Aurora does not offer free recycling and we are too cheap to pay for it along with trash service. The school our church meets at has a recycling dumpster from Shriners, so we normally just take our recycling with us to church and dump it there (it's amazing, you can dump all of your recycling in together without sorting!). The only problem is... I don't think we've taken it in at least a month. We're so overflowed that we've started throwing away things we would normally recycle.

Good intentions. Failed attempts. Maybe I'll take it sometime this week.

Sounds similar to my attempts to make it to the grocery store last week. I think it was on my planner everyday. Have I gone? Just look at my to-do list for Monday :).

It's all about priorities. (aparently mine is wasting time?)

Also today: taught Sunday school for the 1st-5th graders again. We've really got to separate those two classes! They are on totally different levels! Any volunteers for Sunday school teachers at SFC? I also took a nap this afternoon, went to Financial Peace University, took care of some to-do's, FINALLY put away my clean clothes from 2 weeks ago, chatted with Steph, watered the grass, and now I am blogging before bed. The last hour of my day ended up being pretty productive!

No comments: