8.25.2009

8.25.09- Day 99

Apparently... I look like a PT. According to Nicole, wearing khakis, a brightly colored shirt, and having short hair constitutes the "PT look." haha. I guess I truly am a PT then, because that's what I wear almost everyday. (might I add that the wrinkles in the khakis and hair behind the ears may be more telling of what I do for my job- sit on the floor all day with kids!)


Today was spend running around a lot, doing a lot of paperwork, and treating some kiddos. I got to eat lunch at home, which is always nice. I spent time with Alan for a while after work (before he went to work). Thankfully, tonight is his last night for 8 days!!!! It's hard when he works 4 days straight, but it's also really nice when he is off 8 days straight! Chatted with my dear mother for a while. Went to small group and had a fun time eating spaghetti and hearing Bob and Kyla's story. The more and more I get to know the people in my small group, the more I love them! We have such a fun group. Home again, home again after that. I am determined to spend a little bit of time tonight reading before I go to sleep. Good night!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

you forgot one of the criteria ;)