8.18.2009

8.18.09- Day 92

Oh to be a physical therapist. This American Educational "river" beam is my current desire. I am on the verge of buying it. I should just bite the bullet and do it because I would use this baby during at least half of my therapy sessions. The only question is: why is educational and therapy equipment SO expensive? NOT FAIR! We are definitely not the ones making the big bucks out there. Come on, give us a break! I need to hit up some garage sales soon too!

Also today:
  • Very busy day in the PT world. Zoomed from kiddo to kiddo and site to site. Preschoolers came today, so I spent the afternoon trying to meet their positioning/equipment needs.
  • Saw Alan for about 1.5 hours today.
  • Played ball with Nigel in an effort to make myself feel better that I deprived him of yet another run.
  • Ate a very delicious dinner at Phillip and Lindsey's. They made a tapas style dinner with bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini/squash, and a delicious chocolate mousse! ps- we got to hear their story of how they met and got married!
  • Home. Somehow I always manage to waste time at night. I don't even know what I do. It's already 10:40! Anyone have tips? (especially tips on getting out of bed when you want to and getting to bed when you want to?)

No comments: