8.30.2009

8.28.09- Day 102

Child Development Center Desk (Preschool)
Here is a picture of the other desk I call "home" on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings. It's actually WAY nicer than my other desk. If I could, I would just switch over to this office, but all of our equipment and the other PT's work at the main office. I do like the hustle and bustle at the other office as well.
Today was low key at work. I got a lot things done because Friday afternoons are reserved for paperwork. Hung out with Alan after I got home and did A LOT of yard work. We've gotten kind of lazy when it comes to house/yard work lately. I think that I was kind of the driving force before, but now that I'm busy, I don't really feel like doing it either. Such is the life of 2 working people. I think we just need to get in a rythm. We have also had house guest/plans nearly every weekend since I can remember (including this one). House projects in progress/waiting to be finished:
  • Ceilings: We had them retextured when we redid our hardwood floors this spring. (We just haven't gotten around to painting them yet)
  • Fence: We have 2 panels to go (since last winter)
  • Trees: both front and back trees need trimming- BAD (I think they might be dying. We'll cross our fingers that they at least survive a few more years).
  • Moving back in: So... when we redid the hard wood floors, we had to move EVERYTHING out of our house. So far, most of it has made it's way back in, but our bookshelves still have stacks of random things and most of our closets are not organized. (this seems to bother me more than Al though..)
  • Mulch: We mulched in the back of our yard in early summer. We just ran out when we had maybe 1/8 to go. Somehow when we went to China, the weed monster went crazy and now we need to retake over that section. Seriously... we have access to FREE mulch and we just haven't gone to get it!
  • There's probably more projects, but that's all I can think of right now.

Anyone want to come help us?!

Al and I ended the day by making white chicken chili and watching Unforgiven (an older Western with Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman.) Ahhhh.

No comments: