8.17.2009

8.17.09- Day 91


I am reading this book on recommendation from my friend Megan, who lives in China. I am at the beginning right now, but it is a memoir about a girl, her mother, and her grandmother as they live through different time periods in China. I'm excited to learn more about China's history through personal stories. More to come on this as I get more into the story.

Today...
1. Struggle to wake up
2. Paperwork from home
3. Treat kiddos at 6th Ave Elementary
4. Eat lunch
5. Treat more kiddos
6. Run errands at the office
7. Run back to 6th Ave for a meeting, but to no avail because the person I was meeting with left
8. Hang out with Al
9. Read Better Homes and Gardens
10. Surf the net
11. Take Nigel for a walk
12. Eat a salad for dinner (and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream- shh don't tell!)
13. Watch episodes of Scrubs
14. Talk to the sister (Stephanie)
15. Blog, read, watch the news, sleep!

No comments: