8.24.2009

8.24.09- Day 98

Clean desk
Dirty desk



Finally remembered to take a picture of my desk at my office! I'm on the end of two desks that are pushed together in the middle of the office. I'm kind of jealous because one of the new OT's (and a contract OT at that) got a nice big corner desk on the wall. I want that one! Hmmm... maybe she will leave and I can claim it! Oh well, I like where my desk is, in the middle of everything.

Also today: school, school, school. I am getting really handy with the allen wrenches and W/C adjusting. I still have a lot to learn though. Equipment management is such a huge part of this job. I'm also excited because I have a new student who is a resettled refugee and she is affected by polio. I think that my experiences in Ethiopia will help me relate to her and treat her! I worked late today (didn't get home til 5). Made a quick breakfast burrito dinner, said bye to Alan. I'm meeting Carissa and Sarah in a few minutes at Cold Stone. Who can resist icecream?! I still have a few things I need to get done for school as well.
Update: I finally went to the grocery store!!! I bought like 15 things of yogurt just because I've been missing it so much!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thanks for the comment!! I LOVE reading about your life! and the pictures! :-)