7.01.2009

7.01.09- Day 44







Welcome July! I can't believe that it's already July. It's been heating up around here- in the 90's the last few days. I haven't been so bad off, but Alan is heat stroking (our a/c broke last summer and we have decided not to replace it yet). He was so happy to go to work tonight so he could be in the air conditioning! Good thing it's cooling off here to the low-mid 80's for the next few days.

These are pictures of the newly finished bathroom. All that's left to do is to make a few paint touch-ups and to replace our ugly plastic shelves with something chrome. Looking on craiglist for that one.

Getting excited about visiting Megs in China. We talked with her on the phone last night and everything is underway. We are so blessed to be able to do this trip! I can't wait to see Megs and a little bit of her life and country.

Studied most of the morning/afternoon. The big test is tomorrow. Pray for me! It's really early (I will probably leave my house around 6:45). Hopefully by Friday afternoon I will know that I am a licensed PT! I will finally be Dr. Susan Hunt, PT, DPT!

No comments: