7.24.2009

7.24.09- Day 67



Busy day... I ran lots of errands this morning and afternoon. In the middle I went to pick up the youth kids from Church camp in the Springs. While looking for my sunglasses in the CRV before beginning said errands, I found the bag of Reese's under the drivers seat. Now, I have NO idea when these Reese's entered my car or how long they have been there melting and solidifying over and over as the weather changes. But, I do know that they still taste good, although the wax from the chocolate has leaked out of the wrappers and made the bag a little greasy. I know I'm a little unhygienic, but an entire bag of Reese's? Gotta take advantage (especially when the budget for the month is basically gone because of the China trip.) Went a little yard crazy with the yard work this afternoon after Alan left for work. Our back yard and side garden pretty much turned into jungles while I was gone thanks to the nice weather CO has been getting. I also spent some time reading my current book, "The Memory Keeper's Daughter." It's been good so far, although really sad. I need to read a happy book after this one. I just finished "My Sister's Keeper" before starting the current book and it is majorly sad. Both good though with hard life questions in them. Quote from Alan while in China, "Now I know what my wife is like when she's not in school... she reads all the time." Welcome to the real Susan! haha. I do love reading though and I'm so happy to have some time to pleasure read! Speaking of... I need to finish my book.

No comments: