7.31.2009

7.30.09- Day 73



Sad day that I didn't remember my camera for Allie's bachelorette party. I am at the mercy of those who did to get pictures! This cute picture of Matthew and Allie's engagement will have to do.

Today at work I went to the preschool for an introductory welcome-back meeting, went to technology orientation, worked in the office, got some of my caseload, didn't get a laptop, chatted with my coworkers, got snapped at by a boss (underservedly I might add), ate at the Sweet Tomato (a really delicious salad, pasta, muffin, soup buffet), almost ran out of gas on the way to allie's bachelorette party, laughed a lot, watched Allie perform really, really ridiculous stunts, enjoyed sangria, tapas, onion rings, and a guac burger, stayed up waaaay to late, and slept hard.

Sorry these posts are so rushed. They kind of feel like my days are feeling right now. Boom, boom, boom, the day is over. It's almost August! This year has flown by. I can't imagine how fast the next one will go. Here's to the next 365 days!

No comments: