7.05.2009

7.05.09- Day 48



I call this picture "A Desperate Attempt to Gain Control of Laundry Before Trip to China." I actually have all loads either dry and folded or currently in the dryer. We'll see if they actually make it to their drawers/hangers before we leave :).

Today... Al played electric for the worship team, I enjoyed simply attending church (rather than doing power point or teaching Sunday School- not that I don't enjoy those too), ate at Panera for lunch, came home, had a sweet tooth, made a confetti cake in between tidying and doing laundry, visited with Sarah, sent Al off to work, went to FPU, learned about credit reports and collectors, came home, bought a Chinese plane ticket, made a to-do list. Now to BED!

PS- I can't believe we are leaving in 2 days!!!!!! It's is simply crazy. And very exciting!

No comments: