7.29.2009

7.28.09- Day 71



Today I went to preschool facilitator meetings since there was not really a place for new therapists to go. It was interesting to see what the preschool teachers learn and do (just not super-relevant to me!) After work, Al and I tried to tackle setting up wireless internet on our desktop/reinstalling it as a network. This did not work out so well- it might have something to do with the fact that I was reading our username incorrectly on the sheet that Al had written it down on (I might even say that wasn't really MY fault- haha). We hope to have it all fixed tomorrow. I think Eric might come over and do damage control. Who would have known that it would be so complicated? We had no problems the first time! Maybe it's a sign. Anyways, in the evening, our small group got together for dinner at the Anderson's house. We had yummy tacos! It was fun to see everyone together again, since we've all been so busy this summer. (too bad I forgot to take the pic until Bob, Kyla, Josh, and Jen had already left!) It was a fun and yummy evening.

No comments: