9.03.2009

9.03.09- Day 107


So, I think I have finally found a more needy dog than Nigel. Nigel is a people dog and is a bit ridiculous about it sometimes. He won't eat his food unless we're there, he used to jump over our fence- only to go sit on the front porch and see if we were there, he constantly comes over and lays his head in our laps or nudges our arms, etc. But... tonight at TAP room, I found out Stella, the Starr's dog, is even more needy! She did the funniest thing. She didn't want to be left out while we were praying, but she was really hungry. So, she would grab a big mouthful of dogfood from the other room, bring it back to the living room, spit it out on the floor and proceed to eat it without missing any action! How funny is that! She did it about 4-5 times in a row.

Also today...
Slow day at school. I had 2 kids that were sick and one that left school early for a MD appointment. But, I got a lot of paperwork done and even did some research. Tomorrow will be much busier, I think. Then... 3 day weekend!!!! Al was awake when I got home this afternoon, so we got to hang out for a couple hours before he went to work. It has been nice to have him around for quite a few days straight. I love that guy! Man, I need to go to bed- no one here telling me I'm up too late again on my blog. (I seem to always end my posts this way! haha).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

pernky actually does that, too. but i think it's just because she likes to be as messy and difficult as humanly (caninely?) possible :)