9.27.2009

9.27.09- Day 131

I woke up this morning to my husband saying he was going for a run at 6 am. He had been up since 4:45! Poor guy. Night shift really messes with his sleep cycle. He's really awesome though and never complains. He just makes the best of it! (more than I can say about myself!). I woke up around 9 and decided to read some before getting ready for church. I got really carried away in my book (I was so close to being done) and ended up looking at my watch when I finished the book at 10:15 (church starts at 10:30) and hadn't gotten ready at all yet! I rushed around and was about 10 minutes late for church. Oops! Church was good though. I am enjoying the message series talking about what God says about work and our jobs. Very relevant.

After church, Alan and I ate at Noodles, I transplanted daylilies, Alan watched football, then we headed to Sarah, Sarah, and Carissa's house for nachos and Broncos. The Broncos actually did pretty well. They are now 3-0! Go Broncos! I also worked on a Mobility Assistance Program for teaching students how to safely push their peers in their wheelchairs around school. PT is sometimes 50% treatment, 50% education, communication, and connection.


No comments: